Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Other Side


one night am off from tel aviv, traveling back to my work place the night was so quite and few people on the street. i was on the bus and few passengers with me i took my gear on and start looking for a nice spot... then suddenly the bus stop and beside me puffs a reflection of a commercial advertisement coming from the waiting shed... i immediately switch on my camera, i must take the shot before the bus leave the station...my Nikon D90, with 18-200mm@60mm was set in ISO1250, f5.6 and 1/130ss... i had no time to correct the settings so i switch on the bracket @ 3 frames with 2.0 ev, this increases the chance of taking the right exposure, the put my camera on high continuous shooting mode... pulled the trigger and boooommmm... i got it!  

PP: using photomatix.. tonemapped the 3 frames

No comments:

Post a Comment