Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life is all about Surprises


i've been alone for couple of days, my employer goes out of town... am so bored and tired watching movies from the net... i remember one time i saw a concept similar to this and i thought of making my own version..  the set up is simple...  My D90 with 18-200mm @24mm, 1/6ss, ISO 250, f8... my room was moderately lit so i set my IS0 a bit higher as i always prefer the lowest to avoid some noise and sacrifice the SS, nway, am using a tripod, obviously! ( am alone! ) don't even have enough space so i usually shoot at a wide angle focal lenght.. i used f8 to avoid blur of the background... every1 might think that the Laptop is on but it's not... i put a white paper on the laptop screen, my flash SB600 pointing into it @ 1/16 fp to make the screen glow and provide a softer light... i frame, i focus, i posed and i click! what's on my head??? it's up to you.. hehehe

PP: levels, contrast, sharpness, healing brush to remove blemishes and plug in to soften skin... ( i replaced the framed photo at my back with my wife's photo.. isn't it great.. hehehe )

No comments:

Post a Comment