Monday, July 25, 2011

Remeniscing Yesterdays


Well, it's been almost 2 years and as usual as always... every morning i take my Old One for a walk. And with me together with my employer is my Nikon D90. It's almost noon, around 11am, and we decided to take a short rest coz she's almost exhausted for a 7 minutes walk, well she's not getting any younger, bdw she's a lovely 85 years old French Lady. While sitting along the sidewalk beside her, it's time for me to go over my gear, making use of the natural light i spotted a quite good reflections from her sunglasses and got my attention.. I set my camera to aperture mode with it is a nikkor 18-200 glass @ 200mm, set at f8, ss 1/125s, ISO 250 and voila! a very nice portrait and interesting reflection... ( for me atleast.. ;p )

PP: levels, contrast and a bit of sharpening

No comments:

Post a Comment